- Where is my download information?
- After PayPal payment click “Return to merchant” to see the download link.
- If you skipped this, wait for a short time to get an email with the download link which could be in all email categories including SPAM so make sure you check all email’s categories
- After purchase you will be emailed with two e-mails, one from Paypal and one from Neotron (us)
Check e-mail from Neotron and in the lower section of the mail will be your
activation key which you will use in Native Access
- How to install NeO soundstation 2 and where?
- You can extract NeO soundstation 2 anywhere on your hard drive (we recommend where all your other instrument libraries are)
- To extract on Windows we recommend WinRAR, on Mac is recommended UnRarX
- To install NeO soundstation 2, you need to download and install Native Access,
see further link: https://www.native-instruments.com/en/specials/native-access/
- My instruments don’t work!?!?
- Many of NeO soundstation’s instruments are using key-switches and mod-wheels. To activate and play some instruments, you need to activate key-switches or mod-wheel on your keyboard (or Kontakt’s keyboard)
Here is a USER MANUAL where you can find answers to all the common “problems”
For all other questions or troubles, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond as soon as possible