NEO SOUNDSTATION Kontakt library
- Focus on the quality and speed, there is no losing space on the bad and unnecessary sounds
- Very easy navigation through categories, all instruments list HERE
- All basic sounds for almost any music production
- Multi articulations on many instruments
- CPU and RAM economic, works fast on almost any configuration
- Only 3.3 GB to download
- Full version of the NI Kontakt v5.5.1 (Player version won’t work) is required
“I liked NeO soundstation very much. A nice collection of general use sounds. I particularly thought your strings were excellent.”
has written for and/or produced artists such as Michael Jackson, Jeffrey Osborne, Chaka Khan, Earth, Wind & Fire, Shanice Wilson and R. Kelly to name a few.
What would it take to make the ideal sound
It would have to be fast, flexible, inspiring and playable.
Like a hardware workstation, but vastly more affordable,
and able to run on almost any computer.
Welcome to NeO soundstation: a classic workstation
experience for full version of NI Kontakt v5.5.1. or above.
Hear a selection of NeO soundstation’s quality sounds for yourself.
These demos contain pure patches with no external processing,
including on the master bus. The sound demonstration video is a detailed presentation of sounds
without extra processing and played in real time.
See user opinions below
in size but good sounding."
Try out three instruments taken from the NeO soundstation library for only $5.00 each
- 1st Neo Piano – acoustic grand piano
- Neo Acoustic Guitar – multi articulation acoustic guitar
- Neo Orchestral Cellos – multi articulation cellos
NeO’s small RAM footprint means it can work on almost
any system that supports NI Kontakt.
Despite this, its sound is detailed and expressive.
NeO provides a high-quality pallette of instruments from
pianos and organs, to drums, to symphonic strings
We have sampled many quality instruments in
the making of NeO soundstation, some for
the first time.
One of them is the world-class SARA drums
collection. NeO soundstation represents the
first time this unique kit has been made
available in software.
Detailed list of all instruments, you can